1st Annual Magical Mermaid Cruise
➡️ Are you bored being a landlubber?
🧜♀️ Want to be a mermaid for a week?! 🧜♂️
🌊 Then come shake your mermaid tail 🐬 in the Caribbean with other mermaids! 🚢
This 7 day cruise will be the best week of 2018!!
Splashing around with other mermaids while enjoying the hot Caribbean sun during your photo shoot WITH A PHOTOGRAPHER IN COZUMEL and again in GRAND CAYMAN!!
What are you waiting for?!
Introducing the most magical cruise of all time – the First Annual Magical Mermaid Cruise!
7 Day Magical Mermaid Cruise
October 14-21, 2018
Royal Caribbean’s “Liberty of the Seas”
Sailing from Galveston, TX
Ports: Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel
Have you or someone you love always wanted to be a mermaid? Join the adventure of a lifetime as we embark on our first annual Magical Mermaid Cruise! You will receive a beautiful mermaid swim tail and fun mermaid t-shirt for you and your guest. Then participate in an exotic photo shoot in your tails when we disembark onto beautiful Caribbean beaches! Swim in the ocean with your tails and be an actual mermaid for a day! Every stateroom comes with a surprise mermaid swag bag too! Live the mermaid life of your dreams for an entire week, and make exciting memories that will last a lifetime. Plus the tails are yours to keep!
Kelly Walker is a cruise tour host with a love for people, mermaids, and traveling the world, especially on a cruise ship! You will love the fun connections you form with her and your fellow mermaid enthusiasts that will last a lifetime. As an extra bonus, Kelly will host a virtual cruising tips class before you sail so you will be prepared to have the best cruise of your life!
NOTE: You DO NOT need a passport for this cruise if you are a US Citizen!
7 Days of Sun, Fun, Food and Living the Mermaid Life!
There are so many amazing things to do on board the Liberty of the Seas!
- swim and slide in the water park
- miniature gold
- run on the top deck joggin path
- exercise in the gym overlooking the sea
- watch movies poolside
- lay out on the deck chairs
- curl up in a swing and read a book
- compete in the belly flop contest
- grab a drink or ice cream by the pool
- soak in the hot tubs that hang off the sides of the ship
- body surf on the WaveRider
- attend comedy shows
- concerts and ice skating performances
- participate in art auctions
- sing the night away at the Karaoke contest
- explore the ship
- enjoy amazing food
- shop the main floor mall
- or just sit and watch the waves go by
Sail from Galveston, Texas With a Full Day Each in…
Jamaica, Cozumel, and Grand Cayman! We depart October 14 from Galveston, TX. We encourage you to fly in to Houston the night before so you can get to the ship early and spend your first day playing on board instead of standing in line for hours! Our cruise has an amazing selection of optional (extra charge) Shore Excursions, including SWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS! Kissing a dolphin definitely needs to go on your bucket list! I will send you a list of Shore Excursions so you can start planning your days in port early!
BONUS! Free Pre-Cruise Preparation Class!
I will be holding a free online class to prepare you for your cruise. A few months before we set sail, I will teach you everything need to know about cruising to make this the best trip of your life! I will show you the ins and outs of cruising, tell you what to leave at home and what you can’t live without on the ship, and get you familiar with all the amazing activities and dining options available to you! If you have never been on a cruise, this class will be invaluable!
Choose an Interior or Balcony Cabin
We only have a few spots left at this price so make sure you grab yours early! Choose from an Interior Cabin for 2 people, all fees and gratuities included with no window or a Balcony Cabin for 2 people, all fees and gratuities included, with a private balcony to go outside and enjoy the fresh ocean air. Prices are for 2 people and include everything but air fare and optional shore excursions. Contact us if you need a 3 or 4 person cabin.
Beverage packages are available to purchase separately, and range from $40 (tons of gourmet coffee choices) to $400 (every possible beverage plus unlimited alcohol).
How Do I Reserve My Spot On This Cruise?
- $500 deposit reserves your cabin. The remainder is due by June 13.
What is covered by your payment:
- Cruise fare
- Food in the buffet, main dining room, pizza parlor, and the promemade cafe.
- Basic drinks like water,coffee, tea and non carbonated drinks
- Gratuities and tips
- Port fees
- Mermaid tails 2 per 2 person cabin
- Photo shoot on the beach
- Group t-shirts for 2
- Mermaid swag bags
- Cruise class for all you need to know to have the best cruising experience
What is not covered by your payment but you can buy separately from Royal Caribbean:
- Airfare or transportation to ship
- Beverage or alcohol packages. They offer everything from fancy coffee to sodas to unlimited alcoholic cocktails.
- Internet access on the ship. They offer internet access by number of devices.
- Shore excursions.
- Spa treatments and massages.
- Specialty dining like the cupcake shop, ice cream parlor and steak house.
- Room service is now $7.99 per delivery.
Please email us to arrange payments and deposits or with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.